Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Nelson Mandela Museum

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Garden Court Mthatha, hotel in Mthatha

Located in Mthatha, 2.8 miles from Nelson Mandela Museum, Garden Court Mthatha has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a garden.

Everything was perfect
Scored 8.5
Very Good
Rated very good
67 reviews
Price from£82.47per night
Hotel Savoy and Conference Centre, hotel in Mthatha

Hotel Savoy and Conference Center is centrally located in Mthatha. It features 3 in-house restaurants, spacious meeting rooms and free onsite parking. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.

N/A
Scored 7.6
Good
Rated good
840 reviews
Price from£84.60per night
Trendy, Comfortable 1 bedroom Apartments in Mthatha, hotel in Mthatha

Trendy, Comfortable 1 bedroom Apartments in Mthatha is a recently renovated apartment in Mthatha near Nelson Mandela Museum.

Nothing because everything is perfect
Scored 9.3
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
192 reviews
Price from£38.73per night
Omi’s Wholesome Apartment, hotel in Mthatha

Omi’s Wholesome Apartment offers accommodations in Mthatha, 2.3 miles from Nelson Mandela Museum. This apartment offers free private parking and full-day security.

The place was clean and located in a very good vicinity close by shopping
Scored 9.1
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
8 reviews
Price from£38.38per night
Menucha Country Lodge, hotel in Mthatha

Located in Mthatha, 3.2 miles from Nelson Mandela Museum, Menucha Country Lodge provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.

Scored 9.5
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
11 reviews
Price from£87.04per night
Shoes Guest House, hotel in Mthatha

Shoes Guest House is a recently renovated bed and breakfast in Mthatha where guests can make the most of the garden and terrace.

The host Sis Pumza☺️... I had arrived earlier than expected and had not made any arrangements but she came through for me... Offered me one of the rooms for me to relax as I was traveling from Western Cape that was before the check in time... Very nice and friendly staff 👌
Scored 8.5
Very Good
Rated very good
530 reviews
Price from£30.46per night
See all hotels near Mthatha

Top 10 trending hotels near Nelson Mandela Museum

Discover our most popular hotels from the last 30 days

gogless