Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Ilala Weavers

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe, hotel in Hluhluwe

Featuring an outdoor pool and free WiFi, ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe & Safaris offers modern and air-conditioned rooms, 9.3 mi away from Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve and game drives are offered.

I had a good stay, stuff from reception to house keepers and dinning area were excellent. I hv made vrends now. Hotel rooms clean, food was lovely. To top it all, dey made my birthday one of da most. I will visit da place again in September. Thank u so much guys and I love uuuuuuu all
Scored 8.1
Very Good
Rated very good
1,304 reviews
Price from£59.52per night
The Wilds Guest House, hotel in Hluhluwe

The Wilds Guest House in Hluhluwe provides accommodations with a garden and barbecue facilities. There's a private entrance at the guest house for the convenience of those who stay.

we certainly intend to come back to this place again if available, its clean, personnel is polite, requests are attended to it immediately, a very nice and quired place to relax
Scored 9.0
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
307 reviews
Price from£39.82per night
The Lake House, hotel in Hluhluwe

Offering a garden, The Lake House provides accommodations in Hluhluwe. This property offers access to a terrace and free private parking. Pool views are a highlight at the villa's pool.

Perfect location
Scored 9.6
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
47 reviews
Price from£88.24per night
Honeybird self catering Accommodation, hotel in Hluhluwe

Providing garden views, Honeybird self catering Accommodation in Hluhluwe features accommodations and a garden. With pool views, this accommodation offers a terrace and a swimming pool.

Home was very clean and tidy, Host was very welcoming
Scored 9.5
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
34 reviews
Price from£48.53per night
Hluhluwe Country cottages, hotel in Hluhluwe

Hluhluwe Country cottages in Hluhluwe provides accommodations with a garden, a bar, and barbecue facilities. This chalet offers free private parking, full-day security, and free Wifi.

A very convenient stopover location on the way to Mozambique or Maputoland. The cottage was good value for money. We only stayed one night, so we’re not able to use the facilities much. But it could be a great place to stay as a base to visit Hluhluwe Game Reserve or other attractions in the area.
Scored 8.8
Excellent
Rated excellent
391 reviews
Price from£39.71per night
Ama Zulu Guesthouse & Safaris, hotel in Hluhluwe

Ama Zulu Guest house and Safaris is located in Hluhluwe and offers modern accommodations, an outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.

The ambiance is very cozy and lots of attention to detail
Scored 8.3
Very Good
Rated very good
451 reviews
Price from£44.12per night
See all hotels near Hluhluwe
gogless