Skip to main content

Featured Hotels Near Nyamata Genocide Museum

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
KIGALI FANTASTIC APARTMENTs, hotel in Kigali

Located in Kigali, 3.2 miles from Kigali Convention Centre, KIGALI FANTASTIC APARTMENTs provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.

Staying at Kigali Fantastic Apartment was an absolute delight from start to finish. The apartment was not only spacious and well-decorated, but also provided stunning views of the city. The cleanliness and attention to detail were impeccable, making us feel right at home the moment we walked in. The host was incredibly accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Their hospitality truly went above and beyond our expectations, adding a special touch to our experience. The location of the apartment was ideal, with easy access to nearby attractions and amenities. We enjoyed exploring the vibrant neighborhood and sampling delicious local cuisine just a short walk away. Overall, our one-day stay at Kigali Fantastic Apartment exceeded all our expectations. We highly recommend this hidden gem for anyone looking for a memorable and enjoyable stay in Kigali. We can't wait to come back for another visit
Scored 9.0
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
143 reviews
Price from£29.84per night
Villa Asimba, hotel in Kigali

Located in Kigali, 2.9 miles from Kigali Centenary Park, Villa Asimba provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared lounge.

The staff and owners of Villa Asimba make the experience truly amazing. The property is not considered 5 Star, however, they have delivered service that rivals any 5-star hotel. The property is small and intimate. They have a pool and a nice covered, outdoor, seating area. The menu is limited, but they will take requests if you order early. Again, the best part of the experience was the 2 sisters who own the property and their helpful staff. This was our second time staying with them and we highly recommend them.
Scored 9.5
Exceptional
Rated exceptional
127 reviews
Price from£95.25per night
Kigali Homes Villa, hotel in Kigali

Located in Kigali, 3.2 miles from Kigali Centenary Park, Kigali Homes Villa has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a bar and a private beach area.

I recently had the pleasure of staying at a 4-star apartment and I must say it exceeded all my expectations! The apartment was beautifully furnished and spacious, with modern amenities that made my stay incredibly comfortable. The attention to detail in the design and decor really impressed me, giving the space a luxurious feel. The staff were equally exceptional, providing top-notch service with a friendly and welcoming attitude. They were always available to assist me with any inquiries or requests, making me feel well taken care of during my entire stay. Additionally, the location of the apartment was ideal, offering easy access to nearby attractions and amenities. Whether I wanted to explore the city or simply relax in the comfort of my room, everything was conveniently within reach. Overall, I would highly recommend this 4-star apartment to anyone looking for a luxurious and memorable stay. From the stunning accommodations to the outstanding service, my experience was truly exceptional and left me wanting to return again in the future.
Scored 9.2
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
37 reviews
Price from£25.58per night
Nobleza Hotel, hotel in Kigali

Boasting water sports facilities, Nobleza Hotel is set in Kigali and also provides an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center.

Amazing personnel! I want to take this moment to express my appreciation for the exceptional service l received from the staff. Kudos to all of them 👏🏾👏🏾
Scored 8.2
Very Good
Rated very good
196 reviews
Price from£79.94per night
REBERO RESORT Ltd, hotel in Kigali

Located in Kigali, 5.1 miles from Belgian Peacekeepers Memorial, REBERO RESORT Ltd provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.

Excellent service, great staff. Very hospitable, respectful staff.
Scored 7.8
Good
Rated good
16 reviews
Price from£55.26per night
SERENITAS ApartHotel, hotel in Kigali

Located in Kigali, 3.4 miles from Kigali Convention Centre, SERENITAS ApartHotel provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace.

Scored 7.2
Good
Rated good
6 reviews
Price from£19.74per night
See all hotels near Kigali
gogless